Graphic Design Services
High quality promotional materials for belly dancers
Need help with your promo materials? Or have you been putting off making new materials because you just don’t know where to start…
As a graphic designer and a belly dancer I can help you! I have a degree in mass communication and I’ve been working in the communications/marketing field for 6 years. I’ve always worked at nonprofits, so I know a thing or two about designing on a tight budget. I have great prices and I will always try to get you more for your money. As a belly dancer, I understand the “business” of belly dance. I know what people want and I know how to make them want it even more when they see your flashy materials! And if that wasn’t enough to get your interest, I am also an editor and copywriter. I can help you find your angle, write content and then polish it up.
- Graphic design – Business cards, brochures, posters, flyers, rack cards, and postcards
- E-mail newsletters
- Blog creation
- Social networking profile creation and maintenance
- Limited Web site development based on open source CSS templates or WordPress templates
- Web site maintenance
- Online and print advertising development and maintenance
A design project with me will most likely involve:
- A review of current materials. We’ll discuss what you like and what you don’t like. You can also show me materials that you might want to imitate.
- Defining your look or style. I’ll try to get to know you a little better so we can determine how much personality goes into your design. Do you like earthy elements? Is blue your favorite color? Do you hate certain looks? etc.
- Logo development. I’ll e-mail you some ideas and you’ll give me feedback.
- Materials development. This can be anything from business cards, postcards, flyers, posters, t-shirts, brochures, or even media packaging etc. etc. If you’ve got an event to promote, I can even offer publicity consultations. I specialize in writing media releases and other like content. (Sorry, I do not design Web sites, but I do write Web copy).
- Review process. You pick what you want. Plain and simple.
- Finalization. This is the work after the work is done. Vendors for printing are chosen and graphics are rendered appropriately. In some cases you may want to arrange for printing yourself, or you may want me to do it. Each dancer will receive a standard jpeg of her/his logo and a high resolution PDF of the finished art.
The bottom line:
- I charge a base rate of $45 per hour.
- Extra images and file types will cost $20 per file. (Example: I only gave you a jpeg and you need the native Photoshop file.)
- Travel is extra…$1.00 a mile.
- I am a huge fan of the good old-fashioned barter system. No, you can’t pay me with your charm and an IOU…but you can seduce me with free lessons, costumes, accessories, DVDs, oriental rugs, etc…
- You pay for all printing, shipping and rush charges.
Contact me at the bottom of this page or call 919-695-3023
Promotional Flyers and Postcards
Facebook cover photo
P.S. I like to keep things simple. If you are looking for elaborate designs, I might not be the right person for you.