Hire a beautiful and dynamic belly dancer for your next event
Andalee is available for public and private performances in the Triangle area (Raleigh, Durham, & Chapel Hill) and beyond. She’ll provide a family-friendly experience with all the glitz and glam that people come to expect from belly dancers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-695-3023 to ask about performance availability and rates or contact me via the form at the bottom of this page.
Andalee’s belly dance shows feature a mix of exciting and sultry Arabic music, although they can be tailored to your preference. The sets are usually 10-minutes long and feature a lively entrance, a glamorous, professional costume, and usually some sort of prop for added drama, like a veil or cane. Andalee doesn’t mind personalizing her sets, so if you want something in particular just ask!
Belly Dance Packages:
Belly Dance Light (a.k.a. “bellygram”): starting at $150
The Belly Dance Light show is the perfect package for those who want just a taste of belly dance. I’ll perform a 10 minute belly dance set that features 3-4 songs. This package is great for surprise birthday parties, office parties, and other events where time is of the essence.
The Complete Package: starting at $175
The Complete package is an extended version of the Belly Dance Light show. This option features two sets, each lasting 10 minutes, so you’ll get 20 full minutes of dancing. The sets are usually spaced 10-30 minutes apart. This is best for large themed-parties, corporate events, and restaurant shows. This is by far the most popular package.
The Works: starting at $225
The Works is a just a step above of the Complete Package. It’s for clients who want belly dance to be an event. It features a classic 30-minute 5-part show or two 15-minute sets with a costume change. The Works also features a dedicated audience participation segment and at least two props. This option also allows for extra cushion time for those who have full schedules planned for their event. This option is perfect for wedding receptions, community festivals, corporate events and other large parties. (Additional belly dancers are available for this option for $150 per dancer).
Shimmy Party: starting at $150
The Shimmy Party is the ultimate girls night in. This package gets the guests up and dancing by featuring a belly dance lesson that consists of basic beginner belly dance moves that anyone can do. It’s perfect for bridal showers, bachelorette parties and club meetings. See my dedicated Shimmy Party page for more information.
- Each additional half hour will be billed at $50 (this could be for an extra set or non-performance time associated with waiting or meet and greet opportunities).
- Travel outside of the Triangle area is extra: $1.00 per mile. (The Triangle is defined as Apex, Carrboro, Cary, Chapel Hill, Durham, Garner, Hillsborough, Morrisville, Raleigh and Wake Forest. Travel fees apply to clients in Asheboro, Burlington, Clayton, Creedmoor, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Mebane, Pittsboro, Rocky Mount, and Siler City.)
- Standard rates for the holidays, like New Years Eve, Christmas and Valentines Day are slightly higher than regular rates. Please keep this in mind when booking on a holiday.
- A signed contract and a non-refundable deposit of $50 is required for all bookings.
- Last-minute booking fees may apply.
- Pricing varies based on your needs and my schedule.
Confused about the rates and why I charge what I charge? Visit this link for clarification: Shems’ Behind the Rates.
You may want to hire a belly dancer for:
- Parties, birthdays or any type of celebration in a private home or rented space
- Weddings or bachelorette parties (no bachelor parties)
- Corporate events, such as fund-raising/charity events, staff meetings and conferences
- Restaurants and nightclubs–bring in more customers with the allure of a Middle Eastern dancer
- Local festivals or parades
- Cultural events at schools, from elementary schools to universities
- Belly dance mini-workshops for women’s clubs, groups or parties. Check out my special Shimmy Party packages.
If something you have in mind isn’t listed, just contact me to let me know how you think a belly dancer could enhance your event. Not sure if a belly dancer is right for your event? Check out Shems’ Things to Consider.
Click here for Andalee’s dance resume.
(No all male groups. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.)